Since opening 35 years ago, The Orlando Hotel in Los Angeles has been a pet-friendly property, says hotelier Erica Pressberg. In celebration of Valentine’s Day, the Orlando — on West 3rd Street, bordering Beverly Hills and West Hollywood — is raising the stakes with its Woof You Be Mine package.
The package is a joint effort by the Orlando and its West 3rd Street neighbor Vanderpump Dogs, aka the Vanderpump Dog Foundation. The nonprofit dog adoption and grooming boutique was co-founded in 2016 by Lisa Vanderpump, best known for starring in the reality TV series “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”
“We are thrilled to be partnering with our neighbors the Orlando Hotel on this incredible weekend package,” said Dr. John Sessa, executive director of the Vanderpump Dog Foundation. “You can pamper your pooch while enjoying all that wonderful 3rd Street has to offer.”
“Our new Woof You Be Mine package is a warm and fuzzy way for our guests to L.A. like a local,” added Pressberg.
The Woof You Be Mine deal, available now and priced at $399 per night, contains the following:
- Vanderpump Weekend Box: Fancy weekend doggie “overnight” box with four meals and three ounces of doggie cologne, plus treats, fancy poop bags and diamond studded toys. (A percentage from the sale of each box goes to support the Vanderpump Dog Foundation.)
- 25% off Vanderpuff dog grooming service (basic or deluxe)
- 25% off one-hour human grooming at the nearby Face Haus and Drybar
- 20% off at Lisa Vanderpump’s restaurants Villa Blanca in Beverly Hills or PUMP in West Hollywood
- Turndown with chocolates and champagne for the human and organic treats for pooch